Tournament and Travel Permission

In order for a team to play an exhibition game and/or travel the AMHA is required to provide tournament and/or travel permission. Persmission will only be granted to teams in good standing with the Assocaition and PCAHA. Applications for tournaments and travel will only be processed if received complete. Incomplete applications will not be accepted and it will be the duty of the Team, Manager, or Volunteer making the application to resubmit when application is complete.

In an effort to streamline the tournament permission process, eliminate unnecissary emails, make this an efficient administratrive process and most importantly ensure our teams have been properly approved for tournament travel  teams will require a permission letter from the AMHA's Executive Director and/or President. In order to attain tournament travel permission for exhibition games and/or trnaments, the process is as follows:

Step 1) Fill out the online form below with your team and tournament or exhibition game details.

       **You will be required to receive a tournament permission number, or exhibition game numbers from your league manager.

       *** If you League Manger requires an Association Permission letter before issuing your TPN, put "Do Not Have Yet" in the TPN field of the online form below.

If your tournament is within the PCAHA, you will receive an Association Permission letter for which you can send through to your League Manager.

Step 2) Out of PCAHA Additional Forms - If you are traveling/participating in a tournament outside of PCAHA, you will be required to fill out an additional form. See steps a and b below and submit filled out form to  

a) If you are traveling out of Province or to the USA, fill out the Out of Province and USA Tournament Travel Form 

b) If you are traveling outside of PCAHA for any Tournaments or Exhibition Games, fill out the Interdistrict Travel form

c) If you are participating in a tournament within PCAHA, you only require a tournament permission number, or exhibition game numbers from your league manager. 

Once all the above information is submitted for the out of district tournament, the AMHA review your application provide you with a permission letter, and submit the necessary paperwork to the appropriate governing body and copy you on the submission. After submission has taken place it will be the responsibility of the Team Official to follow up with PCAHA for approval, not the AMHA.


If you do not know your BC Hockey Tournament Sanction number, you can find it at BC Hockey's Tournament Webpage 



Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.