New Player Registration
Welcome to the Abbotsford Minor Hockey Association. We are excited to have you play with us!
- Sibling Registration--Wednesday, June 6, 6-8pm at ARC
- New Player Registration--Saturday, June 16, 10am-2pm @ ARC
- New Hockey 1-4 Registration--Now Open--
- H1-4 New Registration
- Once you have all the required documents (See below), please scan to Rhonda Bencze at firstname.lastname@example.org Please use your child's name and birth year in the subject line.
- Tyke Registration (H1 and H2)--5 & 6 years old
- Novice (H3 and H4)--7 & 8 years old
- Atom—9 and 10 years old
- Peewee—11 and 12 years old
- Bantam—13 and 14 years old
- Midget—15, 16, and 17 years old
- Juvenile—18, 19 and 20 years old
Players must live within the AMHA boundaries to be eligible for registration. The boundaries, as defined by PCAHA are:
- Abbotsford MHA - The Municipality of Abbotsford and Sumas Mountain unorganized territory; For Exception see Aldergrove MHA.
- Aldergrove MHA - The Municipality of Langley and a portion of the Municipality of Matsqui, as follows:
- Northern Boundaries - Fraser River - #1 Freeway (280th street to 276th street).
- Eastern Boundaries - 276th Street (#1 Freeway to the Fraser River) - 280th street (0 Avenue).
New Player Registration:
The following documents are required to register:
- Player Registration Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Carecard
- 2 Proofs of Residence
- Accepted: Utility, cable, hydro, rental agreement
- Phone bills of any kind will not be accepted as proof of residence.
- Payment is due August 1.
- Please review the refund section of the AMHA Bylaws which can be accessed under the "AMHA" heading on the website.
- There are No refunds for Rep Tryout Fees after August 15th.
AMHA will accept registrations from female players wishing to play on integrated teams. Female players wishing to participate on all female teams may contact the Abbotsford Female Minor Hockey Association at www.abbotsfordfemalehockey.com or 604-855-7166.
For any further questions, please contact our Registrar Rhonda Bencze at 604-852-8295 or email email@example.com